Thursday, December 5, 2013

Beyoncé Album 4 Review

Beyoncé 4
  1. Love On Top - love song she puts someones love before hers - 5 out of 5 stars
  2. Party (feat. André 3000) - a feel good, late 80’s type - 2 out of 5 stars
  3. Countdown - counts down the things she likes about him - 4 out of 5 stars
  4. I Miss You - Beyonce says I miss you, but would I miss you if I was with you? -  3 out of 5 stars
  5. I Care - Beyonce says I know you don’t care too much but I care - 2 out of 5 stars
  6. Rather Die Young - “I’d rather die young than live my life without you” -3 out of 5 stars
  7. 1+1 - The passion of her lyrics are almost as intense as the electric guitar - 5 out of 5 stars
  8. End Of Time - Strong written song, the drums take it away - 4 out of 5 stars
  9. Run The World (Girls) - The girls anthem, background music sets mood for song - 4 out of 5 stars
  10. Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce says that she’s finally moving on - 5 out of 5 stars
  11. Start Over - She wants to love him in another life, her voice in it is perfect for the songs fight - 4 out of 5 stars
  12. I Was Here - She wants the world to see where she was to make a difference, her voice goes  to show her determination that she was there - 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment